Wow! just hours after releasing iOS 4.3.2, the iOS enthusiasts have successfully jailbroke the firmware update for iPhone 4, iPad and third- and fourth-generation iPod touch.
Here's what you'll need:
- PwnageTool 4.3
- iOS 4.3.2 firmware
- iTunes 10.2.1
- Mac OS X
- PwnageTool bundle for iOS 4.3.2
- tetheredboot utility
- There is no unlock for the new baseband on iOS 4.3.2. If your iPhone relies on a carrier unlock, DO NOT update to stock iOS 4.3.2.
- iPad 2 users on iOS 4.3 should stay away from iOS 4.3.2 until further confirmation.
- Cydia is fully working on iOS 4.3.2
- It's a semi-tethered jailbreak.
- Your baseband willn't be upgraded during restore process.
- Hacktivation is supported.
Support for iPhone 3GS and iPod touches is on the way ! Simply follow the instructions using the link below to jailbreak iOS 4.3.2 on iPhone 4 using a combination of our very own PwnageTool bundle for iPhone 4, PwnageTool 4.3, and tetheredboot utility.