Announced in May this year at Google I/O, Chromebooks for Education are now available directly from Amazon. Chromebooks are computers built and optimized for the web and give students, teachers, and administrators a simple solution for fast, intuitive, and easy-to-manage computing.
Curious how the new Chromebook can help your school bring the power of the web to students and teachers? Google's Chromebooks for Education team tomorrow, Tuesday, July 19th or Wednesday, August 3rd at 11:00AM PT/2PM ET is holding an introduction to Chromebooks for Education live webinar.
"During the webinar, we will discuss Chromebook management capabilities, specific solutions for schools, and Google's subscription pricing. You will also be able to hear from a teacher who has been using Chromebooks in their classroom and ask questions of Google's Education Evangelist, Jaime Casap, who has been working with teachers and educators around Google Apps for five years," Google stated.
What: Introduction to Chromebooks for EducationWho:
- James Sanders, 7th grade history teacher, KIPP LA Schools
- Jaime Casap, Education Evangelist, Google
- Jeff Keltner, Chromebooks for Education, Google
- Tuesday, July 19th, 2011 11:00AM PT/2:00PM ET - Register
- Wednesday, August 3rd, 2011 11:00AM PT /2:00PM ET - Register
[Source: Google Enterprise blog]