On Tuesday, October 18, Google held a webinar introducing the new DFA Reporting suite, which covered the following topics:
- The vision for how we're building the next generation of reporting tools
- Details of the new reporting query tool, Report Builder
- Scenarios of how to best use the new Multi-Channel Funnel reports in DFA
The DFA team has now made available a recorded version of the webinar, which you can watch below.
"Report Builder allows you to build campaign reports to the exact specifications that you require and is the gateway to reporting for integrated products -- DoubleClick Search, DoubleClick Rich Media and Invite Media."
- Build exactly the report you want with just a few simple clicks and drags in an easy-to-use, query-based interface.
- Access fresher campaign reports with data updated several times a day.
- Tap into more granular data with the newly available hourly breakdown of data.
- See how your campaigns are performing by geography: country, DMA, state, city and ZIP or postal code.
- Access to all standard and custom DoubleClick Rich Media metrics.
Multi-Channel Funnels in DFA allow you to chart out greater insight into the paths your customers took from the initial interaction to the final conversion. Currently there are three types of reports available:
- Attributed Channels outlines which channels -- image and simple Flash ads, mobile ads, DoubleClick Search ads, DoubleClick Rich Media ads, and click trackers -- are contributing to and resulting in conversions.
- Path Length reveals the number of interactions a customer had with your ads before converting.
- Time Lag tells you the length of time it took between the first interaction with your campaign and the last before conversion.
Also, the team has posted the materials for download here."-->