Bing Ads' mew feature "Sitelink Extensions" and "Inline Budget Suggestions," introduced today on the Yahoo! Bing Network!
The team notes, that "most of its advertisers experienced an increased click-through rate of 15-25% compared to a standard search ad without Sitelink Extensions -- during the pilot phase of Sitelink Extensions."
Sitelink Extensions on Bing Ads let advertisers:
- "Drive deeper engagement with your potential customers by allowing them to connect directly with relevant and important portions of your site.
- Allow you to create and update additional messaging and information to without modifying your text ads or keywords.
- Be available on both Yahoo! and Bing search pages," informs the Bing Ads team.
"You can create Sitelink Extensions now through the Bing Ads user interface, the latest version of the Bing Ads Desktop Editor, and through the Bing Ads API," the team stated.
"Simply log into Bing Ads, navigate to the Campaigns tab and then click on the 'ad extensions' sub-tab. You will find this new sub-tab adjacent to the familiar sub-tabs for keywords, ads and ad groups."
Watch the video (embedded below) provide for a quick introduction to Sitelink Extensions, or read more about Sitelink Extensions on this help page.
And, the Inline Budget Suggestions will now notify you of campaigns in your account whose performance is being impacted due to budget constraints.
"The inline budget suggestions feature on the Campaigns Page in Bing Ads enables you to quickly update your budget and help prevent missed impressions and clicks that result when your campaigns are paused prematurely. Bing Ads identifies all such campaigns with the status message Limited by budgetin the Delivery column. You'll also see estimates of how the suggestions could improve your results and you can apply the suggestions with a few easy clicks," explains Bing.
Here is how to get started?
- "Sign in to Bing Ads
- Click Campaignsat the top of the page.
- Click the Campaignstab.
- Click the link in the alert message at the top of the page to filter the list of campaigns to see only those with the Delivery status Limited by budget.
- In the table, click the arrow to the right of Limited by budgetfor the selected campaign.
- In the window that's opened in the table, you can do one of the following:
- Click Acceptto apply the suggested budget amount
- Enter your own updated budget amount, and then click Acceptto apply it to the campaign.
- Click Closeto keep the existing budget amount.
- Click See more suggestions to go to the Budget suggestions tab on the Opportunities page and see additional budget suggestions for the Account," the Bing Ads team explained.