Microsoft Dynamics 365 and LinkedIn on Monday, announced new integration that will help salespeople deliver better outcomes using insights from LinkedIn Sales Navigator and LinkedIn's 500 million professionals.
"Sales Navigator with Dynamics 365 will dramatically increase the effectiveness of salespeople by tapping into their professional networks and relationships, giving them the ability to improve their pipeline," writes Scott Guthrie.
- Leveraging signals across email, CRM and LinkedIn to get contextual recommendations for the next best action within Dynamics 365 for Sales, facilitating introductions directly through the company's network, and sending InMail, messages and customized connection requests
- Engaging buyers with tailored content throughout the account lifecycle, and getting account and lead updates including news mentions and job changes
- Building strong relationships with existing contacts through access to LinkedIn profile details including photos, current roles and work history.
Starting July, this solution will be available as a single offer bringing together LinkedIn Sales Navigator and Dynamics 365 for Sales at about half the cost of competitive solutions in the market.
A new application for HR organizations called "Dynamics 365 for Talent," that with LinkedIn integration will bring together the place companies find talent and the world of work in Office 365 in a new, modern HR experience designed to make companies and employees more successful.
It provides a 360-degree view of workforce with modules that empower an organization to:
- Access the best talent, more quickly, with LinkedIn Recruiter integrations that enable dynamic candidate profiles to give managers and interviewers the most up-to-date information
- Deliver personalized onboarding experiences that accelerate employees' ability to deliver impact with targeted activities and learning resources, along with access to relevant contacts
- Maintain an up-to-date view of employee experiences through a consolidated HR profile spanning Office 365, Dynamics 365 and LinkedIn profile information
- Drive operational excellence, measure business impact and improve program effectiveness with integrated intelligence that lets you maximize your human resources.
Dynamics 365 for Retail, a new intelligent cloud service will provide retailers with an Integrated end-to-end view of their operations with centralized management and clear visibility across stores, employees, customers, inventory and financials.
In today's competitive environment, we're helping retailers get ahead and improve their bottom line with:
- Modern, mobile-optimized, point of sale experiences that empower front line employees to deliver exceptional customer service and improve sales
- Powerful omni-channel capabilities that allow shoppers to engage with retailers on their terms and to buy, fulfill and return anywhere
- Data driven retail experiences that enable customer engagement at every touch point
Lastly, Microsoft also announced some additional updates across Dynamics 365 such as:
- Empowering small to mid-size organizations with Dynamics 365 Business Edition apps for Sales and Marketing, available in preview July 1
- New industry-specific solutions available in Microsoft AppSource – the place you can discover, trial and evaluate finished SaaS solutions. Learn more here.
- Plans to deliver Dynamics 365 from local datacenters in the U.K. and Germany. These new Dynamics 365 regions adhere to our Trusted Cloud principles – including security, privacy, compliance and transparency. They also help customers meet the unique data and regulatory needs of their country and geographic area along with the needs of their business, industry and customers.
Many of the new Dynamics 365 applications and LinkedIn integrations will be demonstrated at the Microsoft Business Forward online event at 7 a.m. PT Wednesday, May 3.