Update 11/3: The new Reporting updates just been released to all advertisers as the default. "You will now see the new Reporting interface upon clicking the Reports tab in Bing Ads, feel free to start taking advantage of the better and faster reporting," Bing stated.
The following 3 new capabilities added to the new reporting:
- ""Hour of the day" as a new grain, available in Show (Unit of time) drop down.
- "Day of the week" as a new grain, available in Show (Unit of time) drop down.
- Click "Share" column in the Share of Voice report," informs Bing.
The all new and improved Bing Ads Reporting is now easier than ever to use and "based on our studies, and can help lift reporting productivity by up to 150%," Microsoft stated.
Note: by the end of the month, "the redesigned experience will be your default reporting view, until then, just click "USE THE NEW VERSION" to start taking advantage," posted Bing Ads.
With the new Bing Ads Reporting launches today, you can:
- "Run multiple-reports with a single click
- Save time navigating reports via streamlined navigation that lets you work on multiple reports and tasks in parallel with zero wait time
- Create related reports that share the same settings, with less than half the clicks
- Jump straight to the Reports view and find that reporting context, such as time and date parameters, are already automatically set based on the campaign you're working with
- Discover and benefit from many other enhancements: longer date range for Search query report (up to 366 days now), "Create similar" report with a different report type, Relative date range is now appended with absolute dates, e.g. "Last 7 days (10/1/2012- 10/7/2012)"," Bing Ads team explains.
Watch the short video tutorial below: