Verizon Wireless just announced that the HTC Trophy Windows Phone, will be available on its website starting May 26-and hit Verizon stores a week later on June 2. The phone will cost $149.99, after accounting for a $50 mail-in rebate with a new two-year contract.
Verizon is sweetening the deal with a free Xbox 360 console game (up to $60 in value) for anyone who picks one up before July 15. Well, Halo there!
HTC Trophy features the Music + Video Hub, giving customers quick access to music and movies on their device. Customers can stream or download millions of songs with a Zune Pass subscription and access over 15,000 quality apps and games in the Windows Phone Marketplace through the Marketplace Hub.
- 1 GHz Snapdragon processor
- WVGA 3.8-inch touchscreen
- Surround sound through SRS WOW HD
- 5-megapixel camera with autofocus and LED flash
- 720p HD video capture
- 16 GB on-board storage
- Wi-Fi connectivity: 802.11 b/g/n
- Global ready – allowing customers to enjoy wireless voice and data service in more than 200 countries, with more than 125 with 3G speeds
- HTC Hub-customization through downloadable applications that offer even more entertainment and productivity
- View and edit Microsoft Office documents, including Excel Word and PowerPoint with the Office Hub and data access on SharePoint servers