Sprint statrt taking pre-orders for the HTC Arrive Windows 7 Phone. HTC Arrive features a full, sliding landscape QWERTY keyboard and a tilt-up display. It will cost $199.99 with a new two-year service agreement or eligible upgrade, and be available in all Sprint retail locations and from Sprint.com.
HTC Arrive key features include:
- Qualcomm 1GHz Snapdragon Processor
- 3.6-inch WVGA capacitive touchscreen with multi-touch capability
- Full HTML Web browser with Bing Search and Maps for turn by turn directions, address mapping and even street level views via voice search or typing
- Windows Phone Marketplace offers a single view to showcase apps, games, music and premium Xbox LIVE games
- Corporate email (Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync), personal (POP & IMAP) email and text messaging
- 5MP camera with flash, autofocus and digital zoom and 720p HD camcorder. The camera button will snap photos fast, even if the phone is locked
- 16GB internal memory for storing pictures, videos and large files. With an additional 25GB of storage in the cloud at no additional charge using a Windows Live ID
- Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n)
To pre-order your phone, head into any Sprint store and purchase a $50 gift card. Your name will be added to a wait list. Starting March 20, Sprint will begin contacting pre-order customers to complete their purchase.
[tags]htc arrive,wp7,winp7,qualcomm,snapdragon,cdma phones,qwerty,touchscreen,web browser[/tags]