This article describes how to use the Update Certificates Wizard of your Windows Essential Business Server (EBS) servers. Running the Update Certificates Wizard automates the renewal of Windows Essential Business Server (EBS) SSL certificates. Updating your certificates briefly interrupts Internet connectivity and client access to Microsoft Exchange through Outlook Web Access. To minimize impact to users on your network, update certificates during a scheduled service maintenance period.
To update the SSL certificates:
- Log on to the Management Server with an account that is a member of the Domain Admins group.
- Click Start, point to All Programs, click Windows Essential Business Server, click Tools, and then click Update Certificates. The Update Certificates Wizard appears.
- Supply the User Credentials and Domain Name.
- On the Choose Certificates section, check the Server Certificate(s) that you wish to renew.
- Click Update. A progress bar will now be displayed.
- On the Finish page, click Close.
Source:→ EBS Blog