- In a Web Browser, go to http://hpserver (or whatever name you gave to your HP MediaSmart Server). This will open up the home server’s website front page.
- Select HP Photo Publisher – You may get a certificate warning, which you can safely ignore – just select “Continue to this Website”
- Enter your login details – Type in your username and password for the home server.
- Select Picasa – You’ll be given a choice of a number of photo sharing communities – select Picasa to continue.
- Log on to Picasa – With Picasa, there’s no need to go through any authorisation, just log into your account and you’re good to go.
- Decide which album you want to publish to – You can upload to an existing album or create a new one.
- Select your photos to upload – Your files and folders will be displayed on screen. Navigate to and select the photos you want to upload to Picasa.
- Files will upload – A progress screen will keep you updated on uploading events.