Do you want that beautiful healthy looking skin that actresses and models have? Well, don’t think it is impossible because it is not. Believe it or not, the secret to healthy looking skin is washing your face every day twice a day. Now you are probably saying you already do, but if you are using a bar of soap and hot water, that is where you’ve gone wrong.
- Wash your hands properly. This will help because when you are touching your face, the bacteria and oil from your fingers will get in your pores and clog them up.
- Wash your face, but not with soap because most soaps contain oil which will clog your pores. Do not use hot water either, cold water will help to close your pores; buy an oil-free cleanser, put some in the palm of your hand, and lather your hands together under cold running water. With your fingertips, rub your face in a circular motion, then splash your face with cold water. Dab your face with a towel after.
- Take a cleansing pad and wipe your face. Don’t forget the nose; it is the most commonly missed spot when cleaning your face.
- Put little dabs of oil-free moisturizer on your fingers and rub your face. Don’t press too hard or scratch your face; you don’t want to cause aeration.
- Once a week, wet a wash cloth with hot water and place it over your face for one minute. Splash your face with cold water to close your pores.
- Put a bit of makeup on; it will distract from the flaws on your face, but be sure to wash it off as soon as you get home.
- Drink 8 glasses of water a day; it is great for the skin.
- Don’t forget to moisturize.
- Blend your makeup to make it look more natural.
- Wear brightly colored clothing to distract from nasty pimples.
- Wash your face after sports or exercise.
- Use toilet paper to blot your face to take away some of the nasty sweat and oil.
- Eat dark green vegetables.
- Exercise daily.