Make your eyes really stand out with these tips!
- Use an eyelash curler to curl your eyelashes. Make sure your eyelashes are dry, and always use before applying mascara.
- Apply mascara to your lashes. To ensure your lashes are clump free, place the wand at the base of your lashes and wiggle it before using all over your lashes.
- Use a kohl eyeliner around your eyes. Try to draw as close to your lashline as possible.
- Pick a colour scheme for your eyelids. Try girly colours, natural tones or berry hues. Apply a darker colour to your lid up to the crease. Use a lighter colour over your entire lid.
- If a sexy, smoky look is what you're after, smudge your eyeliner using a cotton tip and apply a darker colour all over your lids.
- Don't go overboard, and stay away from blue eyeshadow! If you must use blue, make sure it is subtle. You don't want to look like a drag queen!
- Creme eyeshadows are great for a light girly look, but they may need to be re-applied often.
- If you don't have time to apply make-up, just curling your eyelashes can really open up your eyes and make-up you look beautiful!
- A great way to make your top lashes longer is to use the mascara on the TOP of the lashes and then apply it under the lashes
- Another cute way to make smoky eyes is to use a black eyeliner, and smudge it a little, but don't put too much. Then take a silvery or silver-purple eyeshadow, and put a little over the black. It's smoky, but glam!