Sometimes it really becomes tough to get into GMail, and if it happens “when yo have to check some urgent emails, you submit the user name /password on the Login page, but the Inbox either won't open at all or just take lot of time to load.” Try these simple tricks, they may be of help to you:
- Always, clean your browser cache, temporary internet files and the cookies, before you start Internet session. This is very likely to solve most of your internet related wooes.
- Instead of typing www.gmail.com for Login, try https://mail.google.com/mail (secure URL)
- After you hit submit button on login page, the GMail screen appears, press Ctrl+F5. Your Gmail inbox may load instantly without having to wait.
- If browser crashes just before opening the GMail Inbox or stuck, open gmail in standard HTML view by typing http://mail.google.com/mail/h/ - You can also switch to the standard view once the Gmail screen loads.
- If like to see simple view of the inbox without the Google ads etc, type in http://m.gmail.com[GMail Mobile version] - Better use this in Firefox or Opera.
- Bypass the default browser check by typing http://mail.google.com/gmail?nocheckbrowser - Use this when accessing Gmail on non-supported browsers.
- When nothing helps, move to www.google.com/ig and add a GMail module there. That's the fastest way to check your gmail inbox without waiting for GMail inbox to load.
- If you still have trouble accessing GMail, contact gmail support. They ask you the error message like Account gets stuck on 'Loading...', Blank white screen, Oops..unable to reach Gmail, etc indicating they are common issues.
Speed Tips that make GMail faster
- Reduce the number of GMail conversations to 25 so the browser will serve less amount of data.
- Set you GMail view to "Standard Without Chat" and use Google Talk to chat.