Recent Live Mesh for Mac update addressed a few issues that caused the Live Mesh for Mac software to shut down shortly after launching. If you’ve experienced, make sure you’ve version 0.9.3821.962 or later installed and complete the steps below:
- Close Live Mesh on your Mac
- Right-click Live Mesh application, click Show Package Contents, open the Contents folder, then the Resources folder, and then double-click CleanKeychain.
- Open Finder and navigate to your Home folder. Open the Library Folder and then the Application Support folder. From the Application Support folder, move the “Live Mesh” folder to the Trash.
- Remove your Mac from your mesh. To do this, go to www.mesh.com and sign in. On the Devices page, select your Mac, then in the Options drop-down menu, click Remove device from Live Mesh.
- Run the new Live Mesh for Mac software on your Mac. Please note that you will have to sign in and add your Mac as a new device.
- Sync folders again with your Mac.