Life comes at you in all directions. To remain positive, you must tap into your inner self.
- Wake up every day with a smile on your face.
- Whatever happened yesterday, keep it there. Today is a new day.
- A new day is a new challenge and deserves a new approach. Try doing things a little differently each day.
- Get some alone time. If you spend your whole day surrounded by people, you are going to end up stressed. Spend some time in your bedroom reading a book.
- Start and complete everything you do. Don't do things half-assed.
- Make peace with yourself and your past. If you hurt a person's feelings yesterday, apologize to them today. If you hold onto guilt and anger, you will live a stressed and miserable life.
- Learn to forgive, rather than forget.
- Try going on a walk for a few minutes. The fresh air and alone time gives you time to think and cool off.
- Put on some music you love, draw a warm bubble bath, grab a bar of chocolate, and grab a good, funny book. Stay in as long as you want. Chances are you'll come out in a great mood.
- Whenever you are faced with a stressful situation always remember that there is another way to handle things.
- Being alone for 5-15 minutes can really make your stress disappear. It allows your body and mind to calm down.
- If your creative 'bug' is to paint or sew, complete the task. It will make you feel proud of yourself. That gives you new confidence.
- Avoid being critical towards yourself. It brings your good mood down, which could also lead to you being a pessimist about everything.
- There is a lesson to be learned in everything.