There are many tools avilable out there to calculate “your blog worth”, I’ll discuss three tools here to make the calculation.
- Text Link Ads Calculator: This tool is provided by Text Link Ads to let webmasters, and bloggers to sell text links on their website, and or blog. It works on the following factors:
- Current traffic of your website, or blog.
- Link popularity of your website, or blog.
- Number of links to be sold [the lesser is better].
- Sitewide or single page ads placement.
- Location on the page - more value when the links are placed in an area where they have the best chance of being clicked. For detailed info, visit Sell Ad Space.
- Website Worth V1.00: The results are based on backlink totals culled from Yahoo's API. Check their SiteExplorer page to see your backlink totals.
- Business Opportunities Weblog: Inspired by Tristan Louis's research into the value of each link to Weblogs Inc, and created with an applet using Technorati's API —”computes and displays your blog's worth using the same link to dollar ratio as the AOL-Weblogs Inc deal.”