Micorosoft released following hotfixes for Hyper-V on Windows Server 2008 R2:
- KB Number: KB975530 – Title: Stop error message on an Intel Xeon 5500 series processor-based computer that is running Windows Server 2008 R2 and that has the Hyper-V role installed: "0x00000101 - CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT"
- KB Number: KB981791 – Title: "STOP: 0x0000001a" error message on a computer that has an Intel Westmere processor together with the Hyper-V role installed on Windows Server 2008 SP2 or on Windows Server 2008 R2
- KB Number: KB981618 – Title: The computer stops responding or restarts during the Hyper-V Live Migration process in Windows Server 2008 R2
- The next two hotfixes are ones that cause problems with networking performance / connectivity when the computer is under high load.
- KB Number: KB974909 – Title: The network connection of a running Hyper-V virtual machine is lost under heavy outgoing network traffic on a Windows Server 2008 R2-based computer
- KB Number: KB981836 – Title: Network connectivity for a Windows Server 2003-based Hyper-V virtual machine is lost temporarily in Windows Server 2008 R2