This hotfix package addresses the following issues:
- When you try to load a package and there is insufficient space in the Application Virtualization cache, you receive a "0A-0000E01E" error.
- You try to perform a publishing refresh operation on the App-V client. However, the network is disconnected when you log on. Therefore, you receive a "0A-10000001" error.
- The App-V client doesn't release all handles that were created in a publishing refresh operation.
This hotfix replaces the following previously released hotfix:
- KB2471081 - Hotfix Package 5 for Microsoft Application Virtualization 4.6 RTM: December 2010
For all the details and to download the hotfix, please see the following:
- KB2517187 - Hotfix Package 6 for Microsoft Application Virtualization 4.6 RTM: March 2011
- KB2517188 - Hotfix Package 6 for Microsoft Application Virtualization 4.6 All Languages: March 2011