The Google Mobile Advertising team with ad agency Jung von Matt Stockholm developed a must-have app called "Heat MWC" which allow MWC attendees to identify the hottest popular spots at the event and around town - and connect to fellow delegates.
Users will be able to see which keynote, stand, event or bar is attracting the most delegates on a heat map. Those feeling particularly cliquey could even filter their heat-seeking device to only focus on those from a particular country.
And when you find an interesting new contact, try bumping your phones together to instantly exchange personal details and pave the way for future business.
The new Heat MWC app aims to help delegates connect in a fun and innovative way whilst inspiring businesses to appreciate the power of mobile.
How it works:
- You see in real time where people go: to which keynotes, stands, events or even bars. The most popular and interesting places are shown in red on a heat map.
- Filter as you want. See everybody, only users of a certain mobile platform or people from different countries.
- When you find a new contact, just bump to exchange info and pave the way for future business.
Top 50 bumpers each day win hot prizes:
- A unique Swarovski Crystal-Iced Nexus S smartphone from Google
- Stadium tour to legendary football stadium Camp Nou
- FC Barcelona football shirts
[tags]mwc,real-time,real time,mobile world congress,heat map,heat mwc[/tags]