Google Web Elements, allow you to embed Google products by simply copying & pasting a snippet of code, Google now added some new Web Elements (GWE):
- Translate element element enables visitors to automatically translate your pages into their native language, by matching your browser language with site’s, thus extending the reach of your website to a global audience. In order to test what other language visitors will see on your site, follow directions here.
- Reader element embeds headlines from your recent shared items on Google Reader right on your website. Headlines shown in Reader element will automatically update as you share or unshare items.
- Orkut element makes it easy for your website's visitors to share your site on their Orkut page.
- Custom Search element lets visitors search your site content and enables you to earn revenue via AdSense.
- Login integration: GWE is now integrated with Google account. By logging in, you'll be able to more easily select Calendar, Presentation or Spreadsheet in creating element.
- Document selector: Once logged into GWE, you can easily search your data when creating a Calendar, Presentation or Spreadsheet element, by clicking "Choose" button and selecting one that you would like to use with your element.