If you use Google Wave, here're some gadgets for your pleasure:
- Remaining Time gadget offer simple interface lets you specify an event name and an event time, and then it countdowns to that time.
- Time-me gives you all the basic functionality of a stopwatch - start, stop, and split, but since it's in Wave, anyone can do those actions, and it shows the usernames for each split.
- Time-Manage lets you start and stop counting time, and shows the total time counted.
- Local time gadget lets you specify a time in your locale and converts that time to the local time of whoever's viewing it.
- Deadline gadget lets you specify a end time and shows the remaining days, hours, and minutes. This one is designed specifically for visualizing task deadlines, like when a blog post should be completed, and lets you check off the task when done.
Find all the above and more gadgets in Wave Gallery.