Google launched a host of features on Google Translator Toolkit, including:
- 100,000 language pairs. translate from 345 source languages into 345 target in Translator Toolkit.
- Publish translation as a Google Docs document, and invite other users to edit or view translation, or publish your translation as web page.
- Spell check in Translator Toolkit let you verify translated spelling.
- Colored segments. you can now customize translation view to quickly spot 'text that needs most work,' for e.g., machine-translated text is red, ‘high-fuzzy’ match (or near-perfect) translations are orange, and human translations are black.
- Translation statistics. Google now calculate translation scope, which shows the ‘number of untranslated words, machine translated words, ‘high-fuzzy’ match words, and perfect translation memory words in your translation’.
- Split and merge segments. Sometimes one sentence in one language translates to two sentences in another language. By splitting the segment, advanced users can improve leverage their translation memories. Similarly, with merge segments, advanced users can rearrange sentences to create perfect translation.
More info: Google Translator Toolkit