Google introduces several new updates in Google Sites and Google Docs.
- "horizontal navigation" can be added to site's layout in one of three different flavors: boxes, tabs, and links. If you want to customize look & feel, you can set background, link and hover properties via More actions > Manage site >Colors and Fonts. If you've been craving horizontal navigation, you can get started by going to More actions > Manage site > Site layout > Change site layout.
- "global footer" displays across all pages on the site via More actions > Manage site > Site layout > Change site layout. Use this to add additional navigation and more.
- New "quick links" to Google Docs embedded to Google Sites making it easier for collaborators to open embedded documents.
- "Deleted items" section makes it easier to get to deleted pages and attachments. Deleted items can be recovered up to 30 days after deletion, before they purges. You can recover items directly from this page, or choose to permanently delete them manually.
- Also added, Auto URL linking, Page sizes, and Preferences, Spelling Check.