Google Search for all previous versions of Android has now been updated -- here is what you would find in this update:
- "Faster, smoother performance, with an updated and simplified user interface.
- Suggestions for your search grouped by type, with web suggestions at the top.
- Country-specific suggestions and search results for all countries with Google domains.
- Long press to remove history items," Google revealed
Here are some tips to make your search faster and easier:
- Tap the arrow to the right of a search suggestion or history item to add it to your search term before searching.
- Get suggestions from other apps on your phone - check out searchable items in Search settings.
- Long press on home screen to add the Google Search widget, if you don't have it already, to access search faster.
Search history, search suggestions and on-device results
If you have an Android 2.2, 2.3 or 3.x, you can download the app from Android Market or scan the QR code below: