Google is running a Planner's Favourite Series of online ad campaign, which're judged by media industry for selecting the best campaigns that run on Google's platforms. Have a look at the campaigns below:
- In Feb 2010, Old Spice launched "The Man Your Man Could Smell Like" campaign. They used online to amplify their TV ad, including ads across GDN, a YouTube Masthead & Promoted Video.
- Old Spice videos took four of ten spots on AdAge Viral Video Chart, including positions one through three.
- Old Spice YouTube channel has over 11.6 million views and 165 thousand subscribers. It became #1 viewed channel during the week and month of the campaign and #2 most subscribed sponsor channel of all time.
- Old Spice was trending topic on Twitter, with over 94 thousand followers.
- Old Spice gained popularity on Facebook with over 706 thousand likes.
YouTube channel: Old Spice: The Man Your Man Could Smell Like
- Samsung: 3D LED TV: In May 2010, Samsung introduces a large-scale commercial 3D-Outdoor projection mapping at Beurs van Berlage in Amsterdam. And, in June, 3D-megaprojection was translated to YouTube.
- YouTube channel including game-takeover achieved more than 1 million views.
- One of the most subscribed sponsored channels ever.
YouTube channel: Samsung: 3D LED TV
- LG: The Young & The Connected: In spring 2010, LG Electronics hoped to revive the classic soap opera model. The Young and Connected showcases how unbelievably attractive and incredibly privileged 20-somethings incorporate internet-enabled mobile devices into their lives.
- The channel has received over 10 thousand views.
- The series of videos have collectively amassed more than 60 thousand views
youTube channel: LG: The Young & The Connected