Google Places now allow editing listings and report problems in Canada, Denmark, Ireland, Finland, Hungary, Norway, Poland, Sweden and Singapore.
- How can you do this? It's simple: When you see incorrect information appearing for a business listing in your area, simply edit it directly on Maps by clicking the Edit Details or Edit this place links on the Place page to correct the address, homepage, location, phone number, or business categories of the place. Once you've made an edit, we'll verify that it's correct and make the change on Google Maps.
- Report a problem on a verified listing: Where available, you can use the Report a Problem link to tell us about incorrect information in a verified listing, such as:
- Listing contains incorrect information or spam
- Place is permanently closed
- Place has another listing
- Place doesn't exist or is private
- Some photos, reviews, or details below to a different place
- Add a place: Finally, you can also use Report a Problem link below Maps search results to add a new place. If you search for the business on Google Maps and can't find it, click Report a Problem at the bottom of the search results. From there, choose A place is missing from Maps and follow the steps to add a new place to Maps. Once the place is added, you can easily rate it on the Place page.