The Mobile Playbook, an interactive guide introduced today to help companies understand that they need to invest in mobile to engage with their customers on mobile platform. Visit www.themobileplaybook.com from your tablet, PC or smartphone today. If you can, visit it from your tablet.
“Because The Mobile Playbook site is built with HTML5, we had the flexibility to customize the experience for different types of screens. We designed it for tablets first, then scaled the content up for the PC and streamlined it for smartphones. This way, we were able to ensure that readers will have an enjoyable browsing experience, no matter what context they’re in,” explains Jason Spero, Head of Global Mobile Sales and Strategy.
In this interactive guide, Google’s mobile team pose 5 crucial questions all executives should be asking to win with mobile including:
- How does mobile change our value proposition?
- How does mobile impact our digital destinations?
- Is our organization adapting to mobile?
- How should our marketing adapt to mobile?
- How can we connect with our tablet audience?
Here are the table of contents: