Google Maps will not only help in getting you where you're going, but will also help to remember the place where you parked once you've arrived.
The feature is available today, to all Android and iOS users provides an ability to save parking location, explore places saved on lists, find friends and family.
Here's how it works:
On Android and iOS to add parking location to the map,
- tap the blue dot and then tap "Save your parking,"
- a label on the map to identify where you parked your car will appear,
- tap on that label to open up parking card,
- then add additional details about the parking spot like add a note like "level 3, spot 35," add the amount of time left before the meter expires (and even get a reminder alert 15 minutes before it does),
- save an image of your parking spot, and send your parking location to friends.
This feature is an addition to already available automatic parking detection on Google Maps for iOS. When you connect USB audio or bluetooth in your car, "parking spot will be automatically added to the map when you disconnect and exit the vehicle," says Google.
If you are traveling somewhere in a foreign place, next time when you check out Google Maps or Search for a information, say for example a restaurant or point of interest, Google will translate the reviews into your native language or the language that you've set up on your device.
Starting today, Google will automatically add translations to local reviews on Maps and Search, both on mobile and desktop. Just open Google Maps or Search, search for what you're interested in and the reviews are now automatically translated, says Google.