Google made it easier to use Google Latitude from your computer. You can now see where your friends are, start using Latitude apps, and share your location all from one place when you're at your computer.
- Find your friends using Latitude desktop iGoogle gadget. You can now visit a dedicated site, and from the Friends tab, you can: See where your friends are on Google Maps; Add friends and accept sharing requests; Control your privacy settings.
- You'll also now find Latitude and Latitude apps together in one place. After browsing friends list, go to History or Apps tabs to turn on optional Latitude apps such as:
- Google Location History (Beta) to see your personal history dashboard
- Google Location Alerts to get nearby friend alerts
- Google Talk Location Status to post your location in your chat status
- Google Public Location Badge to publish your location on your blog or site
Share your locationJust like on your phone, you can choose to share location with friends and family from your WiFi-enabled computer. Before you can share, you'll need to first give Latitude permission to access your location when prompted by your supported browser.
More Info: Help Center