This site features ideas and tutorials for how you can use Google tools to promote your work, raise money and operate more efficiently. And to get inspired, you’ll also find examples of innovative ways other non-profits are using our products to further their causes. Here are some of the ideas covered:
- When you’re writing a grant application, don’t get stuck emailing drafts back and forth. Try Google Docs to collaborate on documents with your colleagues.
- Cut costs and save time with Google-hosted email at your own domain. Access your e-mail from any computer with an Internet connection.
- Accept online donations without hassle and with no transaction fees until 2009 with Google Checkout.
- Apply for free online advertising through our Google Grants program to raise awareness and drive traffic to your website.
- Start a blog to keep your supporters informed and engaged.
Google, Website, Web Service, Tools