Google have added a few new features to drawings:
- Center on page. now you can center an object on the page quickly using context menu or Format menu.
- Aspect-constrained canvas re-size
You’ll often want to just shrink or expand your working canvas size without changing the aspect ratio, which is 4 x 3 by default. So, now you can hold shift while you re-size the canvas to preserve its current aspect ratio.
- Thumbnails for drawings in the doc list lets you quickly preview all of the drawings in the results of your search.
- Full text search for drawings. Now we let you search through all of the text in your drawings – within a text box, shape, or word art – so that when you search for that text from your private docs list, your drawing will show up in the results.
- Pop-up keyboard shortcut help. Now these shortcuts be easily inspected at a glance by hitting Control / or Command / on a Mac which has distinction of being the last keyboard shortcut you ever need to memorize.