Google Product Search, on Wednesday, October 26, 2011, hosted a live webinar for merchants, "Keeping your product data fresh using Google's Content API for Shopping."
"This webinar was intended for retailers who use Google Merchant Center and are looking for a more scalable, flexible way to update their product data," says Google.
In the webinar the following topics were covered:
- The Content API for Shopping
- Google Shopping data freshness policy
- Using Feeds vs. using the API
- Available support for the API
- Implementing and using the Content API for Shopping
Google Product Search team just made available the recorded webinar on YouTube (embedded below). Take a look at the video, to learn more about the above topics: