For this holiday season, Google Catalogs has collaborated with Neiman Marcus to offer a free, browsable copy of this year’s Christmas Book.
In a blog post announcing the offer, Madhu Punjabi, Strategic Partner Manager Associate, Google Catalogs Team said, “We’ve also created the very first historic compilation of Neiman Marcus Fantasy Gifts from the past ten years. It’s called the Fantasy Gifts Retrospective and you’ll only find it on the Google Catalogs app for iPad, available for free in the App Store.”
“Neiman Marcus is known for the outrageously beautiful and unique merchandise showcased in their annual Christmas Book.”
‘A new, rich, and engaging way to interact with all your favorite catalogs. Flip through pages of beautiful catalogs, discover inspiring photos and videos, save products that catch your eye, and create collages to share with your friends,” reads the App Store description.
- Catalogs for everyone: Apparel & fashion for men, women, and children; beauty; jewelry; home goods; gifts; and more to come!
- Rich media: View products up close, tap tags for price and details, view additional product photos and videos
- Easy purchasing: A single tap lets you find a product nearby or visit a merchant’s website to make a purchase
- Get notified of new issues: Favorite the catalogs you love and get notified when new issues arrive
- Get creative: Create collages of products you’ve saved from different catalogs. View other collages for inspiration
- Share with friends: Email a product or collage to your friends.