Google rolled out some new feautres to Google Books that give readers and book lovers everywhere new ways to interact with the words and images contained within the books online. Here's a quick likst of some of the enhancements:
- Embeds and links toolbar allows you to embed a preview of a full view or partner book in any of your websites or blogs
- Better search within each book shows more context around the term, including an image from the part of the page on which it appears.
- Thumbnail view shows you an overview of all the pages in a public domain book or in a magazine.
- Contents drop-down menu allows you to jump to chapters within the book--or articles within a magazine.
- Plain Text Mode made it easier to find plain text versions of public domain books.
- In addition to scrolling through the book, you can also click Page Turn Button and Animation
- Improved Book Overview Page help you find an assortment of useful data about the book