Google have released an improved versions of "Google Apps Migration for Lotus Notes and Google Calendar Connector for Lotus Notes." The migration tool has more than 40 new features to make moving from your Lotus Notes environment to Google's cloud even easier.
Here're few favorites:
- Support for OAuth, so you don't need to store admin and user passwords to migrate mail, calendar and contacts
- User provisioning can be run as a separate module prior to user migration, so you can verify users have been provisioned as you like before migrating data
- Enhanced logging capabilities --see what migration actions were taken
- Support for assigning group owners from migrated Domino Directory groups
- Improved support for migrated calendar events and push synchronization for BlackBerry devices
- Simpler migration tool interface
Head over to download page to read more about the new migration functionality and get the update.