Businesses using Google Apps not only get access to Google's apps, “they also get easy access to some of the best business apps on web through Google Apps Marketplace – which’re easy to try & buy, and integrate with Apps "out of the box", making it even easier for businesses to run more of their systems in the cloud. Today’s update includes apps for creating diagrams and charts, CRM and project management, accounting, and personal scheduling. Google Apps admins can easily deploy these apps to users in their domain via the GAM. Many of the apps below are free or offer free trials,” noted Google.
- Creately is an online diagramming application built for project teams. Create wireframes, flowcharts, UML diagrams, Network Diagrams, mind maps and more diagram types with ease.
- Insightly is a CRM and Project Management package designed specially for Google Apps. Track leads, proposals, opportunities, projects and manage files, all through an easy to use interface.
- Rhino Accounting is online accounting software for small businesses. It is totally integrated with Google Apps so you don't need to duplicate your contacts or have yet another login.
- Teambox Collaborate seamlessly with your team Teambox is the better way of managing projects and getting things done. Its Twitter-like approach needs no training Take back control of your projects now
- Tungle.me is a personal scheduling application, which lets businesspeople publish availability, accept appointment requests, and plan meetings - making scheduling meetings easy.