Google Apps team announced the following features are now available to Google Apps for domains following the Scheduled Release track:
- vCard attachments - This improves the support for sending and receiving vCard attachments. Received vCards can be directly imported into Google Contacts, and a selection of contacts can be added to an email as a vCard attachment.
And, the following features are intended for release to these domains on September 13th:
- New Contacts interface - This update brings many of the improvements seen in consumer Gmail, including the following additions for Enterprise:
- Add new contact information that will default to "Work" instead of "Home" field types.
- View domain directory contact details interwoven inline with any contact details you've added yourself.
- Add contacts from the domain directory to your "My Contacts" list in a single click.
- Manage groups mo re easily by quickly adding email addresses to groups, and picking from a contact's multiple email addresses to use on a group-by-group basis.
- Revert changes to your Contacts for up to 30 days in case you need to restore deleted or merged contacts, or undo an import.