Google just pushed an updated version 220.127.116.116 of its Google+ app for iOS, now compatible with Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
New version 18.104.22.1686:
- Huddle settings
- Aggregated circle add notifications
- iPod touch & iPad support
- Performance and stability improvements
Google+ for mobile makes sharing the right things with the right people a lot simpler. Huddle lets you send super-fast messages to the people you care about most. And no matter where you are, the stream lets you stay in the loop about what your friends are sharing and where they’re checking in.
- Circles let you share the right things with just the right people.
- Stream is where you can get updates from your circles or see what people are saying about things nearby.
- Huddle is super-fast group messaging for everyone in your circles.
Unfortunately, this iPad support is not completely native as the app will just be a pixel-doubled iPhone application. This choice by Google is still better than no iPad support at all, though. You should be able to update the app now via the App Store or swing by iTunes and grab the new version now.
You can download the free Google+ app from iTunes App Store.