Google is holding "The GAUGE Google Analytics User Conference" in New York City on October 17th and 18th. "It's not to late to grab a spot and and catch up on the latest and greatest with Google Analytics, learn from top experts on GA, and meet other users of the product and members of the Google Analytics team!," said Caleb Whitmore from Analytics Pros, a Google Analytics Certified Partner.
Adding he says, "Our goal with Google Analytics Users' Great Event (GAUGE) is to create an event that is by users, for users and insanely practical. I started GAUGE after going to one-too-many conferences where great ideas were presented but little practical "how-to do this with Google Analytics" guidance was given."
The GAUGE in New York is a two-day event that includes:
- 24 hands-on sessions and workshops led by top Google Analytics experts
- Two keynote addresses: Mythbusting Google Analytics by Stephane Hamel and How to use GA data by Piyanka Jaine
- "What's New with Google Analytics" presented by Phil Mui of Google
- Q&A session with Google Analytics engineers
- Analytics Helpdesk where you can get direct consultation from a Google Analytics pro
- Exhibits from Google Analytics application developers
- Networking with Googlers and other GA users, and more!
Google Analytics blog readers can use code GBLOG10 for a 10% registration discount. "We also have a 15% discount for WAA members, a 25% discount for teams of 3 or more from the same company as well as a 50% discount for government and non-profit employees," added Whitmore.
If you're not able to attend GAUGE in New York, consider attending San Francisco event in early 2012.
More information and registration is at www.gaugecon.com.