Google Affiliate Network Advertiser interface today received two updates. "First, the Advertiser Home is updated to help understand affiliate program more efficiently and see the latest network announcements. Second, Advertiser Reports updated with more robust features, including fast-loading graphs to give you a more detailed visual overview of your program's performance," announced Kurt Spoerer, Senior Product Manager.
To view the updated Home and Reports pages, just sign in to your Advertiser account now.
Advertiser Home updates include:
- "Performance Summary: High-level program performance, including key indicators aggregated based on pre-selected timeframes (e.g. month to date). You'll also see metrics for productive publishers, publisher fees, Google fees, and more.
- Network Stats includes your 7-day and 3-month effective cost per click metric (EPC) as well as your program's network rank.
- Top 10 Publishers in your program, ranked by sales.
- Year over year sales performance: Get a quick view of total sales performance, along with a year over year variance to see how your program is trending.
- Customizable widgets: Tailor your Home page to what's most relevant for your program. You can adjust the date range of the reporting widgets and customize the order, based on your preferences.
- Announcements -- find all current network-wide announcements including Google Affiliate Network blog, as well as most recent Twitter updates," informs Spoerer.
Top level features and enhancements in Advertiser Reports include:
- Visual representation of performance through fast-loading graphs and customizable axis
- Enhanced filtering options
- Improved speed
- Export options now include .csv and .txt
- "Use date picker on the right side of the page to select pre-selected date ranges (e.g. last 7 days, month to date, last full month) or choose your own custom date range.
- Group data into desired time frame (day, week, month, etc.) with the drop-down in the report results.
- Select Switch to Classic Version to view reporting on legacy platform," added Spoerer.
Note: Saved reports are only available in the Classic version at this time.
Watch the video below to learn more about the Advertiser Home and walk through the updated features:
[Source: Google Affiliate Network]