To help publishers optimize their site for AdSense better, Google released a redesigned AdSense crawler access page, located on the Account Settings page of your AdSense account.
"This AdSense redesign is merely a first step toward empowering you with the most accurate and relevant information. This in turn allows for better decision making which can lead to more effective AdSense optimizations, and as a result, increased revenue," posted Nurzhan Bakibayev - Software Engineer on official AdSense blog.
Bakibayev writes, the crawler access page was redesigned with following three objectives:
- "Provide accurate and actionable information about your crawler errors.
- Organize and display the information in a more readable way.
- Provide clear and concise steps to help you fix the errors."
And, was accomplished by:
- "Keeping the information that pertains to you and removing everything else.
- Incorporating expandable sections so information isn't overbearing and indigestible.
- Adding a new column which shows how many failed crawl requests occurred over a period of time. This gives you an idea of the magnitude of the error.
- Adding a new "How to fix" column specifically designed to help you solve the error," added Bakibayev.
Google announced yet another AdWords campaign limit increase -- "It is now possible to have 10,000 campaigns (includes active and paused campaigns) per account. With this change, it is now possible to easily manage and monitor more campaigns in a single place," informed Google.
AdWords Editor, the AdWords API, and all other AdWords services are compatible with the new limits.
A full list of all account limits, including creative and ad extension limits, is available in the AdWords Help Center.