- Distribution of messages by year, month, day, day of week and time of day
- Distribution of messages by size and your top 40 largest messages
- The top senders, recipients and mailing lists you're on.
- Distributions of senders, recipients and mailing lists over time
- The distribution of thread lengths and the lists and people that result in the longest threads
The program will generate a page like the Trends page in Google Reader or that in Search History, with information such as the trend of the email’s incoming/outgoing traffics and “Top people that I send mail to”.
The program is currently for Gmail only, but it has plans to offer support for other email services (with IMAP). It should take only a few minutes to generate the Mail Trends page, but that really depends on how many emails you have (as well as your computer).
Google, Gmail, Analyzer, Visualization