Apple has updated GarageBand for iPad and iMovie for iPhone/iPad with bug fixes, AirPlay compatibility and other new features.
"GarageBand for iPad version 1.0.1 is a 369MB download while iMovie for iOS (supports iPad 2, iPhone 4 and fourth-generation iPod touch) version 1.2.1 weighs in at 69.2MB, priced at five bucks each."
Here's the list of enhancements:
GarageBand for iPad version 1.0.1
- support for audio output over AirPlay, Bluetooth devices and HDMI with the Apple Digital AV Adapter
- import of AIFF, WAV, CAF audio files and Apple Loops (16 bit, 44.1 kHz)
- allows copy and paste of audio from supported apps into GarageBand
- addresses occurrences of GarageBand freezing while playing Smart Instruments
- improves overall stability and addresses a number of minor issues
iMovie for iOS version 1.2.1
- audio plays from your HDTV when using the Apple Digital AV Adapter
- video plays full screen from Marquee to your HDTV when using the Apple Digital AV Adapter
- resolves some cases of missing media in projects
- provides more accurate clip grouping by date in Video browser
- fixes an issue where a project's background music would not fade in or out
- additional performance and reliability improvements