Gameloft's N.O.V.A. 2, first person shooter game now avilable for the Mac.
N.O.V.A. 2 Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance, originally available for iOS, is a game packed with 13 levels and an extensive multiplayer mode.
Game's features includes:
An Extensive Action - Packed Single Player Campaign:
- 13 chapters taking you through hostile, yet amazing environments of various Orbitals
- Varied gameplay: Run, shoot, fall, drive a motorbike, pilot a giant mech, and blast a laser
- Over a dozen weapons including the Dual Hand Guns, Assault Rifle, Shotgun, Automatic Shotgun, Sniper Rifle, Rocket Launcher, Grenade Launcher, Alien Plasma Gun, Alien Lightning Gun, Alien Laser Gun, Turrets, Frag Grenades and Mines
- 3 special powers: Freeze, Slow Time and Disc for melee combat
- Experience intense combats against a wide range of enemies with improved AI
Intense Multiplayer Modes:
- 1~10 players online or locally
- 5 modes: Free for All, Team Deathmatch, Capture the Flag, Freeze Tag, and InstaGib
- Ranking & perk systems
- 10 maps on which to battle it out
- Play against your friends or the entire world through Gameloft LIVE!
- Worldwide leaderboards in the game & on the official website, www.nearorbitvanguardalliance.com
You can download the $9.99 game from the Mac App Store