Fullscreen 1.0 for WP-Super-Edit is a plugin for WP Super Edit. By using it, you can enlarge your TinyMCE editor to fit the full screen of the browser, and toggle between those two views.
- Install WP Super Edit (prerequisite)
- Download Fullscreen 1.0 for WP Super Edit, and extract to a local folder.
- Upload extracted fullcreen directory to wp-content/plugins/superedit/tinymce_plugins folder.
- Go to plugins tab in WordPress admin panel, and activate WP Super Edit.
- Then click “Configure Editor Plugins