Microsoft Learning is running a free 2-day Microsoft Private Cloud virtual training on February 21 & 22, to help in learning about the upcoming enhancements with the Creating & Managing a Private Cloud with System Center 2012 Jump Start.
“Adopting this exciting new computing paradigm provides a whole new landscape of technology and career direction for IT professionals. Leveraging the popular Jump Start virtual classroom approach, the industry’s most gifted cloud experts will show attendees why this new private cloud solution, based on System Center 2012 and Windows Server, has garnered so much attention,” reads the event overview.
Presenters include Symon Perriman, Sean Christensen, Adam Hall, Kenon Owens, Prabu Rambadran & Chris Van Wesep and there will be a live Q&A during the event.
Day 1: Deployment & Configuration (Feb. 21)
- Part 1: Understanding the Microsoft Private Cloud
- Part 2: Deploying the Infrastructure Components
- Part 3: Deploying the Private Cloud Infrastructure
- Part 4: Deploying the Service Layer
- Part 5: Deploying the Applications & VMs
Day 2: Management & Operations (Feb. 22)
- Part 6: Managing the Infrastructure Components
- Part 7: Managing the Private Cloud Infrastructure
- Part 8: Managing the Service Layer
- Part 9: Managing the Applications & VMs
Jump Start sponsored by Microsoft Learning is tailored for IT professionals familiar with Windows Server technologies, Hyper-V virtualization, and the System Center management solutions.
“The course is designed to provide a fast-paced and technical understanding of how and why Microsoft’s approach to the private cloud delivers scalability, security, flexibility and control,” Microsoft stated. Here are few benefits of this course:
- Students have the opportunity to learn from and interact with the industry’s best cloud technologists!
- This high-energy, demo-rich learning experience will help IT Professionals understand why Microsoft private cloud solutions are making a splash in the industry.
- Students will see with their own eyes how Windows Server 2008 R2 and System Center 2012 work together to provide the best combination of security and scale.
- Information-packed agenda! Day one of this two-day online course will focus on designing and deploying the right solutions for your organization, while day two will provide an in-depth look at the tools available to help monitor, secure and control the operational aspects of a private cloud.
It is 100% free and open to the public, so register now!