Forefront TAP Program - Seeking TAP Customers
We are recruiting customers to participate in the Forefront TAP program. Specifically, we are looking for:
- 1. Customers worldwide willing to deploy the beta of Forefront Client Security (FCS) v2 in the following ranges:
- a) 2000-10,000k desktops
- b) 10,000-50,000k
- c) 50,000k+
- 2. Customers willing to deploy betas of multiple Forefront products (Forefront Client Security AND (Forefront Security for Exchange OR Forefront for Sharepoint)) preferably with over 2000 desktops and over 4 Exchange or Sharepoint servers.
What is the Forefront TAP?
The Forefront TAP is the combination of the TAP programs for the following products:
- Forefront (codename "Stirling"): a product suite that delivers unified security management and reporting with comprehensive, coordinated protection across clients, server applications, and the network edge. "Stirling" provides centralized management and integrated threat assessment for the next versions of Microsoft Forefront Client Security (FCS) and Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration Server (ISA) as well as the current and next versions of Forefront Security for Exchange Server (FSE) and Forefront Security for SharePoint (FSSP). "Stirling" correlates information shared across those products to better protect customers against emerging and blended threats.
- The next version of Forefront Client Security: Microsoft's unified virus and spyware protection solution for business desktops, laptops and server operating systems that is easy to manage and control.
- The current and next version Forefront for Exchange Server: Microsoft's multiple scan engines comprehensive, layered-solution, helping businesses protect their Microsoft Exchange Server messaging environments from viruses, worms, spam, and inappropriate content.
- The current and next version of Forefront for SharePoint: Microsoft's multiple scan engines solution providing comprehensive protection against the latest threats, inappropriate content, and disclosure of confidential information-helping ensure documents are safe before they are saved to or retrieved from the SharePoint document library.
- The next version of ISA's Firewall as part of "Stirling"'s coordinated protection.
What is a TAP program?
The Technology Adoption Program is designed to enable key customers to maintain a direct line into Microsoft product teams while using prerelease versions of Forefront products to protect part of their environment. Microsoft benefits when customers and partners provide feedback and find bugs in real world scenarios before the product ships. TAP customers benefit by learning from direct interactions with the teams that build Forefront products. TAP customers deploy prerelease code in their production environment with dedicated support from the Forefront product team and the Microsoft support organization.
Benefits of joining the Forefront TAP program.
The customers in this TAP program receive early access to product builds and technical documentation, CSS support for production builds, direct contact with the product group, dedicated newsgroup support and the ability to submit bugs/feedback throughout the development cycle.
To start your nomination, please submit the Forefront TAP survey by:
- 1) Visiting the Microsoft Connect website
- 2) Signing into Connect with a Windows Live ID
- 3) Visiting the Available Connections page, and clicking "Apply" for the "Forefront TAP"
Microsoft, ForeFront, TAP, Announcement