Microsoft published following white papers for deploying and managing new Forefront Protection 2010 for Exchange.
- Forefront Protection 2010 for Exchange Server Antispam Framework discusses new e-mail hygiene protection features available in FPE 2010, illustrates functionality available for protecting Exchange Server deployments at FPE 2010 RTM time, and outlines integration with Exchange server features contributing to Forefront antispam solution.
- Forefront Protection 2010 For Exchange Server Antispam FAQ answers to antispam questions related to FPE 2010.
- Forefront Protection 2010 for Exchange Server, learn how Forefront Management Shell provides fully scriptable interface into FPE 2010. Administrator console is implemented on top of PowerShell interface, providing assurance that all functionality provided in console is also implemented within PowerShell.
- Forefront Protection 2010 for Exchange Server Scan Actions and Sequence provides insight into multi-engine antimalware scanning options, as well as the FPE 2010 process sequence for malware scanning and filtering.
- Monitoring Forefront Protection 2010 for Exchange Server, learn about changes to different types of feedback and data provided by FPE 2010 including new dashboard with health monitor, incident and quarantine records, expanded performance counters and e-mail notification improvements.