Microsoft has released Forefront Client Security Service Pack 1 (SP1). To try the SP1 release, customers should download and install the Forefront Client Security evaluation software. Once installed, customers will be prompted to install the SP1 upgrade via Microsoft Update. Existing Forefront Client Security customers will automatically be prompted to install the SP1 upgrade via Microsoft Update. To read more about Forefront Client Security SP1, see KB article #951951.
The SP1 supports:
- Agent protection on Windows Server 2008 – Server and Core
- Server role support and protection for Windows Server 2008 (except Core, which is Client only)
- Agent protection and server roles on Hyper-V
- Agent protection on cluster servers
- Agent protection on Home editions of Windows Vista or later, Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows 2000 SP4, and Windows Server 2003 SP1 or later
- NAP Integration