Flickr launched an update to its share functionality to make it easier to upload once to Flickr and get your photos out to other places you showcase your photos on the web!
Here're some of the new features:
- Integrated options to share photos as a key part of the photo page, making it easier for you to access and get your photos out to the places you want.
- Previously you could only share your photostreams, sets and groups to your friends and family via email. Now you'll be able to share to all supported social destinations as well.
- Improved flexibility of sharing to Facebook so you can now selectively share individual photos, your sets, groups or photostream. You can also share non-public content with your Facebook friends, so that they can see your latest weekend trip photos without making them public on Flickr. And of course, you can always set up your account so that you automatically share any public uploads directly to your Facebook feed.
- Signed-out users can now also share public and safe photos they see on Flickr directly to their Twitter and Facebook accounts.
- Finally, added Tumblr as a share destination and are retiring native support of some existing blogs (you can always check out the app garden for other ways to get your photos out there on the internet!).